In this, the ninth issue of the 20th year of publication of Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter (ZIFL), Barry Zalma, on June 1, 2016 continues the effort to reduce the effect of insurance fraud around the world. The issue indicates that, regardless of some success, the efforts must be increased.
Insurance fraud investigations must be conducted fairly, thoroughly, and always in good faith. Insurance professionals must understand and act ethically in everything they do in their claims investigations and evaluation of an insurance policy and its coverages.
The current issue of ZIFL reports on:
- Arson for Profit
- Barry Zalma
- Claims Commandments 4 – 7
- Proformative Academy Webinars
- Good News From the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
- Barratry Class Action Filed Against Texas Hail Attorneys – Roofing Contractor
- Books from Barry Zalma
- Pennsylvania Fraud Requirements
- The Zalma Insurance Claims Library
- Health Insurance Fraud Convictions
- Books from the American Bar Association by Barry Zalma
- Other Insurance Fraud Convictions
- Zalma Insurance Consultants Provides the Following Services to Its Clients
- Zalma’s Insurance 101
- Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter
The most recent posts to the daily blog, Zalma on Insurance, are available at http://zalma.com/blog.