Barry Zalma Presents What Your Insurance Organization Needs.
Mr. Zalma’s presentations are practical, thought-provoking, entertaining and will not cause you to reevaluate your budget. Barry is enthusiastically committed to professionalism in insurance and insurance claims. He positively influences other insurance professionals through the spoken and written word. He specializes in clarifying the importance of insurance in a modern society and in making insurance understandable.
How Will Your Group or Organization Benefit From Working With Barry Zalma?
You can expect:
- Clear and understandable presentations that involve the youngest member of your organization.
- Presentations that entice the most experienced person in your organization who thinks he or she has nothing to learn.
- Enhanced of communications between claims and legal service providers.
- Methods to make claims operations more cost effective.
- Improved recognition of the indicators or “red flags of fraud.”
- Better understanding of how to deal with people presenting claims
- Improved interviewing techniques.
- Methods to achieve a quantifiable reduction in claims expenses and indemnity payments.
Some Courses Available:
- Underwriting Issues;
- Use of an Insurance Coverage and Claims Handling Expert in Insurance Litigation;
- Insurance Fraud & Weapons to Fight Fraud;
- Presentation and Adjustment of Claims in a Catastrophe;
- How to Read and Understand an Insurance Policy;
- The Examination Under Oath;
- Appraisal, A Specialized and Narrow Type of Insurance Arbitration;
- Rescission of Insurance Policies;
- Catastrophes and Fraud;
- Torts for the Claims Person — A Primer;
- Avoiding the Tort of Bad Faith;
- Arson and Arson for Profit;
- Dealing with the Public Insurance Adjuster; or
- Barry Zalma will customize a talk and speak on any insurance topic you require.
Contact Barry Zalma and ClaimSchool:
Barry Zalma and ClaimSchool can be reached at 310-390-4455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) 2019, Barry Zalma & ClaimSchool, Inc.